Serving our students and parents.
- Learning while still having fun
- Low costs
- Engaging while parents can work from home
Level Up virtual classes consist of weekly, online lesson with a qualified instructor in a group setting. Instructors take kids age 8-14 years old on a complete journey into the world of coding and technology. This carefully designed curriculum and teaching method is designed to future-proof students, give them a head start, as well as build the skills and confidence they need to pursue a journey into technology in their future.
Our Virtual classes are:
- Teacher-Led. We think that the teacher matters the most. Therefore we work with experienced education professionals.
- Project Based. Code is a means of creative expression. We empower students to build projects that are important to them.
- Team Work. Kids Learn better together. We encourage students to work together during lessons and after sessions.